sunnuntai 2. joulukuuta 2018

Equestrian Christmas Photo Challenge - luukku 2


Can we cross all the boxes on the list and take all the photos? Challenge yourself and make December even more fun!


Last year I did this list of photos I challenge myself to take and it was really fun to do, so this year I did it again. (Really thoughtful Ninja, what an idea!)  Well yes, but I would be really happy if you would try it too, try to beat me or yourself this Christmas and take creative photos of stuff you would otherwise pass. Here are the topics for the pics!

1. First Christmas ornament

2. Christmas in the stables

3. Under the tree

4. Footprints

5. Apple in a day

6. Hot chocolate warms the cold day

7. Santa's hat

8. Gift wrapping

9. Red and White

10. It's cold outside!


I´m going to make a little twist on myself and challenge myself to try to make half of them related to horses, so there would be a horse theme. Let`s see if I have enough ideas to complete this! How about you, can you make it?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti