torstai 8. kesäkuuta 2017

In English?


WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

Hey! I thought that maybe I should write posts in english because there are so many peoples at the other countries reading my blog and I want that you guys would understand better what I write (because the google translator sucks) ... So what do you think about that? If you like my idea please comment or vote for the result in the sidebar. 

This post is going to be short and the idea of this is just ask you guys if its okey that I would start write in english. Should I just write some posts in english or? I know that I have lot of finnish people reading this too but lot of you understand or had study/ are studying english.

I really wish that you would vote for this and say your opinion about this news. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti